Dave Lennox Signature® Collection XP17 Heat Pump
The most efficient and quietest single-stage heat pump you can buy.
Industry-exclusive SilentComfort™ technology keeps sound levels to a minimum, even when the XP17 is working its hardest to keep you comfortable. A composite fan design, combined with an exclusive motor innovation help control your cooling and heating costs.
- Efficiency rating of up to 17.70 SEER / 9.50 HSPF can save you hundreds of dollars each year*, compared to a standard heat pump.
- SunSource® Solar-Ready option allows you to add solar modules and create a solar powered system that generates electricity for your heat pump and more.
- ENERGY STAR® qualified which means it meets or exceeds EPA guidelines for energy efficiency.
- Sound levels as low as 62 dB; it would take 40 XP17s to equal the sound from one typical heat pump.
- SilentComfort™ technology delivers the ultimate in quiet, consistent cooling.
- SilentComfort™ Outdoor Fan Motor with Composite Fan Blades provides extremely reliable starting and running performance, even under the harshest outdoor conditions.
- The quietest single-stage heat pump you can buy
- Sound levels as low as 62 dB—it would take 40 XP17s to equal the sound from one typical air conditioner
- SilentComfort™ Fan Grille—uses patent-pending, vortex-suppression technology to reduce sound of airflow exiting unit, providing a quieter environment outside your home
- Precision molded compressor sound cover—minimizes operating sounds
- Dependable scroll compressor with Silent Comfort technology—provides smooth, efficient and reliable operation
- Humiditrol® whole-home dehumidification system**** compatible—allowing the system to manage the moisture in your home’s air for greater comfort and improved indoor air quality
- The most efficient single-stage heat pump you can buy
- Efficiency ratings of up to 17.70 SEER and 9.50 HSPF—can save you hundreds of dollars a year, compared to a standard heat pump
- SunSource® Solar-Ready option—allows you to add solar modules and create a solar powered system that generates electricity for your air conditioner and more, reducing energy consumption and utility costs
- icomfort™-enabled technology—allows the heat pump, when installed with the easy-to-use programmable icomfort Touch® Touchscreen Thermostat, to exchange information and make adjustments as needed to optimize performance and efficiency**
- ENERGY STAR® qualified—meets or exceeds EPA guidelines for energy efficiency
- High-efficiency outdoor coil—provides exceptional heat transfer and low air resistance for high-efficiency operation
- Dual-fuel capability—can be combined with a gas furnace to enhance comfort and fuel efficiency by alternating between electric and gas heat, optimizing energy use and minimizing heating costs
- This product qualifies for a tax credit. Additional federal, state and local tax rebates and incentives may be available with a SunSource solar installation.***
- SilentComfort™ Outdoor Fan Motor with Composite Fan Blades—provides extremely reliable starting and running performance, even under the harshest outdoor conditions
- SmartHinge™ louvered design—allows quick, easy access to interior components from all sides for cleaning and maintenance. Protects coils from damage and provides clean appearance
- Durable steel cabinet—made to last with superior high-quality, pre-painted steel and textured finish. Tested to withstand the harshest environments
- 10-Year Limited Warranty on compressor and covered components
*This chart compares the 5-year savings you can expect from a 17.50 SEER/9.50 HSPF heat pump vs. existing equipment with a 10.00 SEER/6.80 HSPF rating and industry-standard equipment with a 13.00 SEER/7.70 HSPF rating. The region used to calculate household fuel and utility costs reflect a cross-section of cities in the U.S. In addition to geography, cooling costs are based on 3-ton capacity specifications, with 650 cooling hours, 2,400 heating hours per year and 11.62 cents per KWh (Source: EIA National average electric rate-Rolling 12 months ending July 2009). Your actual costs will vary depending on the weather, local fuel rates, system settings and your personal lifestyle.
**icomfort Touch® Touchscreen Thermostat must be installed with an icomfort-enabled indoor unit for maximum performance.
***Eligible heat pumps and air conditioners must meet the Federal minimum efficiency standards of 16.00 SEER and 13.00 EER for air conditioners or 16.00 SEER, 13.00 EER, and 9.00 HSPF for heat pumps, as set forth by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS). Not all system combinations apply. Verify actual system efficiency at www.ahridirectory.org and consult your tax expert before claiming energy efficiency tax credits.
****Must be accompanied by either a variable speed air handler or furnace and the ComfortSense® 7000 Series touchscreen thermostat