Dave Lennox Elite® Series XP16 Heat Pump
High-efficiency, two-stage comfort.
Exceptional home comfort and money-saving performance are yours with the XP16. Advanced two-stage technology uses only the energy necessary to cool your home and heat it when required, so you’ll always feel just right. Enhanced efficiency can also mean added savings on monthly utility bills.
- Efficiency rating of up to 16.50 SEER / 9.50 HSPF can save you hundreds of dollars each year*, compared to a standard heat pump.
- ENERGY STAR® qualified which means it meets or exceeds EPA guidelines for energy efficiency.
- Two-stage scroll compressor operates at low stage most of the time for quieter, more efficient performance.
- Precision-balanced direct-drive fan delivers ultra-quiet operation with a patent-pending fan design.
- Sound levels as low as 74 dB—much quieter than a standard heat pump
- Precision-balanced direct-drive fan—delivers ultra-quiet operation with a patented-pending fan design
- Two-stage scroll compressor—operates at low stage most of the time for quieter, more efficient performance
- Designed to work with the Humiditrol® whole-home dehumidification system***
- Efficiency ratings of up to 16.50 SEER and 9.50 HSPF—can save you hundreds of dollars a year, compared to a standard heat pump
- ENERGY STAR® qualified—meets or exceeds EPA guidelines for energy efficiency
- High-efficiency outdoor coil—provides exceptional heat transfer and low air resistance for high-efficiency operation
- Dual-fuel capability—can be combined with a gas furnace to enhance comfort and fuel efficiency by alternating between electric and gas heat, optimizing energy use and minimizing heating costs
- This product qualifies for a tax credit**
- SmartHinge™ louvered design—allows for quick, easy access to interior components from all sides for cleaning and maintenance. Protects coils from damage and provides clean appearance
- Drainage holes—prevent damaging moisture from collecting inside the basepan
- 10-Year Limited Warranty on compressor
- 5-Year Limited Warranty on covered components
- This product may be eligible for valuable 10-Year Limited Extended Warranty coverage.
*This chart compares the 5-year savings you can expect from a 16.50 SEER/9.50 HSPF heat pump vs. existing equipment with a 10.00 SEER/6.80 HSPF rating and industry-standard equipment with a 13.00 SEER/7.70 HSPF rating. The region used to calculate household fuel and utility costs reflect a cross-section of cities in the U.S. In addition to geography, cooling costs are based on 3-ton capacity specifications, with 650 cooling hours, 2,400 heating hours per year and 11.62 cents per KWh (Source: EIA National average electric rate-Rolling 12 months ending July 2009). Your actual costs will vary depending on the weather, local fuel rates, system settings and your personal lifestyle.
**Eligible heat pumps and air conditioners must meet the Federal minimum efficiency standards of 16.00 SEER and 13.00 EER for air conditioners or 16.00 SEER, 13.00 EER, and 9.00 HSPF for heat pumps, as set forth by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS). Not all system combinations apply. Verify actual system efficiency at www.ahridirectory.org and consult your tax expert before claiming energy efficiency tax credits.
***Must be accompanied by either a variable speed air handler or furnace and the ComfortSense® 7000 Series touchscreen thermostat.