Dave Lennox Merit® Series 14HPX Heat Pump
Economical, environmentally responsible home cooling and heating.
The temperature always feels just right inside with the budget-friendly 14HPX. Precision-engineered with quality components, this heat pump allows you to enjoy exceptional comfort, without the worry of high utility bills.
- Efficiency rating meets or exceeds 14.00 SEER / 7.70 HSPF which can save you hundreds of dollars each year*, compared to an older heat pump.
- ENERGY STAR® qualified which means it meets or exceeds EPA guidelines for energy efficiency.
- Dependable scroll compressor provides smooth, efficient and reliable operation.
- Sound levels— as low as 76 dB
- Direct-drive fan—precision balanced direct-drive outdoor fan is designed to provide quieter operation and longer product life
- Dependable scroll compressor—provides smooth, efficient and reliable operation
- Designed to work with the Humiditrol® whole-home dehumidification system***
- Efficiency rating meets or exceeds 14.00 SEER and 7.70 HSPF—which can save you hundreds of dollars a year, compared to a standard heat pump
- ENERGY STAR® qualified—meets or exceeds EPA guidelines for energy efficiency
- High-efficiency outdoor coil—provides exceptional heat transfer and low air resistance for high-efficiency operation
- This product qualifies for a tax credit**
- Corrosion-resistant cabinet—protects against rust and corrosion with heavy-gauge, galvanized steel construction and a durable, baked-on finish
- Durable louvered coil guard—provides long-lasting coil protection and a clean appearance
- 5-Year Limited Warranty on covered components
- This product may be eligible for valuable 10-Year Limited Extended Warranty coverage.
*Savings amounts depict potential energy savings you can expect from Lennox heat pumps versus a 13 SEER/7.70 HSPF model. Your actual savings may vary depending on the weather patterns in your local area, local fuel rates and your individual lifestyle.
**Eligible heat pumps and air conditioners must meet the Federal minimum efficiency standards of 16.00 SEER and 13.00 EER for air conditioners or 16.00 SEER, 13.00 EER, and 9.00 HSPF for heat pumps, as set forth by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS). Not all system combinations apply. Verify actual system efficiency at www.ahridirectory.org and consult your tax expert before claiming energy efficiency tax credits.
***Must be accompanied by either a variable speed air handler or furnace and the ComfortSense® 7000 Series touchscreen thermostat.