Dave Lennox Signature® Collection SLP99V Variable-Capacity Gas Furnace
The most efficient and quietest furnace you can buy!
- Even with all of its impressive power, this furnace is the quietest you can buy. It has been engineered to run at variable speed to drastically minimize the sound of air running on or off inside the home.
- Variable speed blower motor—provides a quiet, consistent flow of air for enhanced comfort, efficiency and humidity control
- Fully insulated cabinet—patented noise-reducing construction further minimizes operating sound to an industry-leading low level
- Not only is the SLP99V apart of the Dave Lennox Signature® Collection, it’s also part of The Ultimate Comfort System™. This combines the best of everything Lennox has to offer to create a whole-comfort system that seamlessly works together to stay finely tuned to your home, and deliver consistently clean, perfect air. You can find more about the Ultimate Comfort System here.
- AirFlex™ technology—offers custom settings which can be selected to meet each home’s specific year-round comfort requirements
- Zoning-compatible design—works with Lennox’ Harmony III™ zoning system to deliver the right amount of comfort for up to four zones
- Variable-capacity operation—goes beyond typical low and high two-stage operation, varying output from 35% to 100%
- The most efficient and quietest furnace you can buy!
- Efficiency rating of up to 99% AFUE. This is more efficient than anything the industry has seen. This furnace has also been recognized as one of the most efficient ENERGY STAR® certified products in 2020.
- ENERGY STAR® qualified—meets or exceeds EPA guidelines for energy efficiency
- Self-calibrating variable speed inducer—automatically adjusts to match the system requirements, ensuring cleaner combustion and efficient operation
- Stainless Steel secondary heat exchanger—has a robust, time-tested design that captures waste heat, allowing the furnace to achieve industry-leading efficiency levels
- Dual-fuel capability—can be combined with an electric heat pump to enhance comfort and fuel efficiency by alternating between electric and gas heat, optimizing energy use and minimizing heating costs
- iComfort™-enabled technology—allows the furnace, when installed with the easy-to-use programmable icomfort Touch thermostat, to exchange information and make adjustments as needed to optimize performance and efficiency**
- This product qualifies for a tax credit under the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act.***
*Savings amounts depict potential energy savings you can expect from Lennox furnaces, versus a 65% AFUE model. Your actual savings may vary depending on the weather patterns in your local area, local fuel rates and your individual lifestyle.
**iComfort Touch thermostat must be installed with an iComfort™-enabled indoor unit for maximum performance.
***Not all system combinations apply. Verify actual system efficiency at www.ahridirectory.org and consult your tax expert before claiming energy efficiency tax credits.
- Duralok Plus® heat exchanger—made of patented ArmorTuf™ steel to ensure high reliability and efficiency
- SureLight® igniter—silicone nitride construction ensures long product life and reliable operation
- SureLight control board (icomfort™ compatiable)—controls all furnace operations to ensure high reliability and efficiency. Direct-readout diagnostics for simple, quick troubleshooting
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on heat exchanger
- 10-Year Limited Warranty on covered components