Dave Lennox Signature® Collection XC17 Air Conditioner
The most efficient and quietest single-stage air conditioner you can buy.
- The quietest single-stage air conditioner you can buy
- Sound levels as low as 62 dB—it would take 40 XC17s to equal the sound from one typical air conditioner
- SilentComfort™ Fan Grille—uses patent-pending, vortex-suppression technology to reduce sound of airflow exiting unit, providing a quieter environment outside your home
- Precision molded compressor sound cover—minimizes operating sounds
- Dependable scroll compressor with Silent Comfort technology—provides smooth, efficient and reliable operation
- Humiditrol® whole-home dehumidification system* compatiable—allowing the system to manage the mositure in your home’s air for greater comfort and improved indoor air quality
- The most efficient single-stage air conditioner you can buy
- Efficiency ratings of up to 18.00 SEER—can save you hundreds of dollars a year, compared to a standard air conditioner
- SunSource® Solar-Ready option—allows you to add solar modules and create a solar powered system that generates electricity for your air conditioner and more, reducing energy consumption and utility costs
- icomfort™-enabled technology—allows the air conditioner, when installed with the easy-to-use programmable icomfort Touch Touchscreen Thermostat, to exchange information and make adjustments as needed to optimize performance and efficiency**
- ENERGY STAR® qualified—meets or exceeds EPA guidelines for energy efficiency
- High-efficiency outdoor coil—provides exceptional heat transfer and low air resistance for high-efficiency operation that can lower your cooling bills.
- This product qualifies for a tax credit under the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act. Additional federal, state and local tax rebates and incentives may be available with a SunSource solar installation.***
*Must be accompanied by either a variable speed air handler or furnace and the ComfortSense® 7000 Series touchscreen thermostat
**icomfort™ Touch Touchscreen Thermostat must be installed with an icomfort-enabled indoor unit for maximum performance.
***Eligible heat pumps and air conditioners must meet the Federal minimum efficiency standards of 16.00 SEER and 13.00 EER for air conditioners or 15.00 SEER, 12.50 EER, and 8.50 HSPF for heat pumps, as set forth by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS). Not all system combinations apply. Verify actual system efficiency at www.ahridirectory.org and consult your tax expert before claiming energy efficiency tax credits.
- Renewable energy resource—delivers environmental benefits when upgraded to a SunSource® Home Energy System that turns solar energy into electricity for your home
- Chlorine-free R-410A refrigerant—provides exceptional comfort without exacting a costly environmental toll
- SilentComfort™ Outdoor Fan Motor with Composite Fan Blades—provides extremely reliable starting and running performance, even under the harshest outdoor conditions
- SmartHinge™ louvered design—allows quick, easy access to interior components from all sides for cleaning and maintenance. Protects coils from damage and provides clean appearance
- Durable steel cabinet—made to last with superior high-quality, pre-painted steel and textured finish. Tested to withstand the harshest environments
- 10-Year Limited Warranty on compressor and covered components